May 24th Choices: Trusts, Wills or Chaos held at the Sleepy Eye Community Center from 6:30-8:30 pm. Must register to attend.
June 21st Choices: Trusts, Wills or Chaos held at the Sleepy Eye Community Center from 6:30-8:30 pm. Must register to attend.
What choices do you have?
- How to leave a lasting legacy
- Wills & Trusts (Simple & Complex)
- Control costs/avoid probate
- Need to update current plan?
- Control the estate plan process
- Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Directives and HIPAAs
- Minimize, defer, and/or eliminate taxes
- Protecting children’s inheritances from divorce, creditors and “predators”, or if the surviving spouse remarries
- Long term care/nursing home asset protection strategies
- Medical Assistance Rules
- Joint Tenancy, Life Estate, Beneficiaries, Payable on death, Transfer on death
HOME CEMETERY ASSOCIATION
The annual meeting of Home Cemetery lot
ownership will be Wednesday May 31st, 2017 at
7:30 p.m. at the Sleepy Eye Community Center.
Purpose of the meeting is to hear annual reports,
Elect two directors and conduct any other business
That may come before the board.
Kelly Friton, secretary
Come & Go Appreciation for Jim Broich
30 years of service to community
Sleepy Eye Care Center
Open to Public